2 Tbsp mayonnaise or yoghurt for a healthier option
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp Italian herbs
Fresh herbs or chives for garnish
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot, heat water until boiling point.
- Lower eggs into the water and reduce to slow boil.
- Cook for 7 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the water and place them in a bowl with ice-cold water.
- Once cooled carefully peel the eggs.
- Pour the Rugani 100% Beetroot Juice Blend in a bowl big enough to fit 6 eggs.
- Position the peeled eggs in the bowl and ensure the eggs are covered to ensure the Rugani 100% Beetroot Juice Blend stains the whole egg.
- Place the bowl in the fridge overnight.
- Remove eggs from the juice (place the leftover juice in a container and freeze to use in soups and stews).
- Carefully cut the eggs in half and remove the egg yolks.
- Place the yolks in a bowl with the mayonnaise, paprika, Italian herbs, salt and pepper. Mix well until smooth.
- Scoop the mixture into a piping bag and pipe it into the egg whites.
- Top with fresh herbs. Serve immediately