This pita pizza recipe acts as a fun activity with a group of people and looks great when served. Easy, fun and uncomplicated.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 ℃.
- In a saucepan heat the olive oil over medium heat and fry the onions until translucent.
- Add the celery and carrots, and fry until golden.
- Turn the heat to low, add the whole peeled tomatoes and Rugani 100% Carrot Juice, and cook for 25 minutes on low heat or until reduced till half the original quantity.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep aside. Cool down.
- Place the pita’s on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Spread a tablespoon of tomato sauce over each pita and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Line the veggies up in a rainbow pattern on top of the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 20 min or until the cheese is melted and turning brown on the edges.