2 tbsp oil (coconut oil if you have)
½ white onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
60 g red curry paste
1 tsp ground turmeric
1 lemongrass stalk, halved
1 tin coconut milk
500 ml Rugani 100% Ginger infused Carrot Juice
1 tsp soy sauce
150 g cauliflower
1 tin cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Heat a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the coconut oil, onion, garlic, ginger and cook for 4-5 minutes
- Add the curry paste, turmeric and lemongrass and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, Rugani 100% Ginger infused Carrot Juice and soy sauce, and stir through.
- Add the cauliflower and chickpeas and stir through.
- Cook until the cauliflower is just soft.
- Serve with white jasmine rice and top with fresh coriander, lime juice, spring onion, sprouts, and basil.