For the Chai Spice (keep the rest in your spice rack for future use):
3 tbsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp ground cardamon
½ tbsp ginger
½ tbsp allspice
½ tbsp nutmeg
For the Red Apple Chai:
2 tbsp Red Espresso® Ground Rooibos Tea
800 ml Rugani 100% Cloudy Apple Juice
½ tsp Chai Spice mix
- Add the Red Espresso® Ground Rooibos Tea and spices to a French press. Fill with hot water.
- Let the mixture steep for a few minutes before pressing down the plunger.
- While the Red Espresso® Ground Rooibos Tea mixture is steeping, heat the Rugani 100% Cloudy Apple Juice in a microwave or saucepan until warm, not hot.
- Pour 60 ml Red Espresso® Ground Rooibos Tea mixture into each cup and divide the apple juice between the cups. Serve with whole cinnamon sticks.
- Alternatively, you can just use the Red Espresso® Capsule in your Nespresso machine. Heat the spices with the Rugani 100% Cloudy Apple Juice and add it to your cup of tea.