Rugani juices are not only great for drinking and adding to smoothies in Summer but are amazing to cook with in Winter.
Never neglect ginger in Winter! It’s been used as a staple in natural medicine for thousands of years. Gingerol, a powerful anti-oxidant, buffers the cis-beta-carotene in Rugani carrot juice, making for a potent immune-booster. It has been linked to cancer mitigating properties, relieves arthritis and joint pain and the list goes on.
This soup is a winter warming hug-in-a-bowl. Carrot and ginger together are a match made in heaven and the benefits of both ingredients make this dish full of healthy goodness. Rugani Carrot and Ginger juice adds a delicious depth of flavour and colour to this version of a Thai noodle soup.
- Add the oil to a large pot over medium-high heat. Brown the chicken on all sides then remove from the pot and set aside.
- Turn the heat down to medium, add another splash of oil and add the onions and peppers. Cook until the onions are translucent.
- Add the garlic and ginger and fry for a minute. Add the curry paste and fry, while stirring, for a further minute until fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk and Rugani Carrot & Ginger Juice and stir well to combine. Add the carrots, peas, corn and chicken to the pot. Stir in the fish sauce and sugar then bring the pot to a boil. Once it has reached a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the rice noodles. Cover with a lid and let the noodles sit for 5 minutes to cook.
- Serve bowls of soup with a garnish of fresh coriander, spring onion, red chilli and a squeeze of fresh lime.