By Melissa Lain, an Integrative Nutrition, Health and Wellness Coach
Your family (and your waist) will love these guilt-free muffins! They make convenient breakfast or lunchbox options for busy families and the added Rugani carrots and Rugani 100% Carrot Juice, ensures a beta carotene nutrient boost (because beta carotene is heat stable).
- Place oats into a blender until fine.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of ground chia seeds with 3/4 cup of water, let it stand for 15min before using.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ℃ and line muffin tin with 12 liners.
- Combine milk, Rugani Juice, vinegar, coconut oil, egg/chia seed egg and vanilla with an electric mixer.
- Add in the chopped dates and grated carrots, and mix again.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and add it to the wet mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Scoop out the batter, filling muffin liners 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, checking that a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool on a rack for 20 minutes and enjoy!