By Michaela Leach, from Health Alignment – Plant-Based Chef, Food Photographer, recipe developer and soon to be Certified Vegan Nutrition Health Coach.
This delicious & easy to make Roasted Carrot Hummus recipe gives a different take on your traditional hummus. It’s made with fresh Rugani Carrots and Rugani 100% Carrot Juice added. This recipe is so easy to make, it’s creamy with just a slight touch of sweetness and goes down so well with some veggie sticks like carrots and cucumber or have it on some toasted bread or crackers.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Using a sharp knife, slice your carrots nice and thin.
- Place the carrots on your baking tray and toss them with a little olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven to roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Now on to the hummus. Place all your ingredients for your hummus, including the roasted carrots, into your blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your serving dish and chill in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy it with some veggie sticks, toasted bread or crackers.