- Place the carrot and turmeric juice and 3 cups of water and heat until a boil.
- Add the buckwheat and cover tightly and cook for 10 minutes.
- Move from heat (even if there is still some water remaining), add butter, stir gently with a fork, cover with a lid and a tea towel, and allow to rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Cook the butternut until soft. Cool to room temperature.
- In a salad bowl mix the harissa and butter beans.
- Add the cooked buckwheat and butternut and mix.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Serve the salad on a bed of rocket and top with dressing.