1 can chickpeas, drained
100 ml Rugani Carrot Ginger Juice
200 ml vegan mayonnaise (available at Food Lovers Market & Woolworths)
½ tsp turmeric
½ tsp cajun spice
½ tsp chilli flakes (omit if you want a milder wrap)
Salt and pepper to taste
A handful of baby spinach leaves for each wrap washed
1 avocado sliced
Beansprouts for garnish
- Place the chickpeas, juice, mayo, and spices in a food processor.
- Pulse a few times.
- Don’t process too much, you want a coarse texture.
- Heat a griddle pan to smoking point.
- You can use a normal cast iron pan as well if you don’t have a griddle pan.
- Grill the wraps till they have grill marks on them.
- Place some baby spinach on each wrap and top with the chickpea mixture, avocado and then bean sprouts.
- Sprinkle with some extra chilli flakes and serve immediately or wrap closed and place in lunch boxes.