1 red pepper, sliced
1 red onion, sliced
300 g cherry tomatoes
600 ml ZZ2 100% Tomato Juice
1 tsp Olive oil
8 slices sourdough bread, sliced and toasted
1 pack bacon
1 tsp cumin
Salt and pepper
- Heat to 200 °C on grill.
- In a cast-iron pan ,heat the olive oil and fry the red pepper and onions till soft.
- Add the cumin and fry for another minute.
- Add the ZZ2 100% Tomato Juice and cherry tomatoes. Cook for about 20 minutes on low heat.
- Break the eggs on top of the tomato mixture and cook until the egg whites are set and the yolks just start to set. Or cook to preference.
- While the eggs are cooking, grill the bacon in the preheated oven on a baking tray until crispy .Remove from oven when done.
- Serve all together immediately when the eggs are done