700 g flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp sugar
1 packet instant dry yeast
Spring onions, whole
Red onions, cut into quarters
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Rugani 100% Beetroot Juice Blend and mix until the dough comes together.
- Knead on a floured surface for 10 minutes. The dough will be quite wet but if it is too sticky, add some flour and dust hands with flour while.
- After kneading, place the dough in an oiled bowl and cover with cling film. Leave in a warm area until the dough has doubled in size. Alternatively, leave in the fridge overnight ready to bake the next day.
- Form the dough into a round shape and place it on a piece of baking paper.
- Decorate the focaccia with the cherry tomatoes, thyme, onion quarters and rosemary.
- Sprinkle with salt and olive oil.
- Bake for approximately 25 min or until the dough starts to brown on the edges.
- Remove from oven and cool and slice and serve.