Be the gourmet chef with this recipe. A delicious spicy soup with a lovely crunchy sprinkle to add the finishing touches to your bowl.
- Place all the seeds in a pan and toast until they just turn golden brown.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the cinnamon and honey and place it on a baking paper-lined tray until they are dry.
- Break into pieces.
- Pre-heat oven to 150 ℃.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel all the carrots. Discard skins in your compost heap.
- Using the same vegetable peeler peel the carrot into strips until completely peeled.
- Place the carrot strips flat on a baking tray making sure not to overlap.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes or until they start browning and are crispy.
- Remove from the oven and cool. It can be stored for a week in an airtight container.
- While the carrots are drying fry the onions in a medium pot until translucent.
- Add the celery and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the spices and fry for another minute.
- Add the carrots and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the Rugani 100% Turmeric infused Carrot Juice and stock.
- Cook for 25 min. Add the soup to a blender add the fresh coriander and blend until smooth.
- Serve warm topped with the sprinkle and crispy carrots and optional crispy curry leaves.