By Anine Strydom, Cultiv8
This fresh salad is a tangy summer refresher with lots nutrients that get released through the tomatoes, beetroot, zobo and herbs. Adding in some Mediterranean flavours, this dish is a lovely addition to a summer lunch.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Can keep in the fridge for up to 5 days
- Slice tomatoes in half, chop all herbs and toss through tomatoes
- Cut spring onions and scatter onions and pomegranate rubies over tomatoes
- Drizzle with beetroot vinaigrette before serving