For the chia seed mix:
1/3 cup of chia seeds
1/3 cup of coconut cream for in between the chia seed layer and smoothie.
For the smoothie part:
3 frozen bananas
1/4 cup of Rugani and Beetroot infused Zobo juice
1/3 cup of coconut cream
2- 4 dates depending on how sweet you like it
1 tablespoon of your favorite nut butter.
Fresh berries and mint
- Mix your chia seeds and beet juice together and leave it in a glass jar to soak overnight or for two hours in the fridge.
- Once your chia seeds have absorbed all the liquid, divide the mixture into two and pour it into your glass or bowl.
- Top the chia seed mixture with the coconut cream to create the second layer.
- Add all the ingredients for the smoothie section into your blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie on top of the coconut cream creating the third layer.
- Top off with some fresh or frozen berries and fresh mint and enjoy!