This jewelled butternut couscous is a beautiful and nutritious dish, perfect for celebrating special occasions and holidays.
- Place the couscous into a bowl.
- Bring the Rugani 100% Turmeric infused Carrot Juice to a boiling point in the microwave.
- Pour the boiled juice over the couscous, cover either with cling wrap or a lid. Leave to stand for about 5 minutes.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork. If the couscous still has some liquid then place in the microwave for 1-2 minutes then fluff out with a fork.
- Add the diced peppers and pomegranates to the couscous.
- Preheat oven to 180 ℃.
- Allow the butternut to soak in the Rugani 100% Cloudy Apple Juice for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the butternut from the juice and place on a pan and then in the oven.
- Allow the butternut to roast for 30-45 minutes until golden brown, while often drizzling with apple juice while roasting.
- Once roasted and soft, add the roasted butternut to the jewelled couscous.
- Top the dish with the chopped coriander.