400g cake flour
20g nutritional yeast
1 tsp of salt
250ml Rugani 100% Juice (choose different variants for different colours)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Knead the dough for 5mins and then let it rest for 1 hour.
- Fill a large pot with boiling water, add a dash of oil and a pinch of salt.
- Bring the water to a boil on high heat.
- Roll the dough into a long shape and divide it into 3 equal portions. Cover the others while you work with the first portion.
- Oil the surface. Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough until it is about 1 cm in thickness.
- Fold it in half and roll it out again. Repeat this process until the dough is smooth and stretchy.
- Cut them into 1 cm strips. Pull and stretch the noodle until it’s 3 times the original length.
- Lower the noodles into your pot of boiling water straight away. It will be cooked in 90 seconds.