1 tbsp olive oil
2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
1 onion, roughly chopped
2 large carrots, roughly chopped
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
½ tsp Thai red curry paste
4 sprigs coriander, extra for garnish
200 ml vegetable stock
250 ml 100% Rugani Carrot & Ginger Juice
1 stem lemongrass
Salt and pepper to taste
– Bean Sprouts
– Chilli Flakes
– Coconut Milk
- In a saucepan heat the olive oil and fry the celery, onions and carrots till golden brown.
- Add the sweet potato, curry paste and coriander. Fry for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetable stock and cook till all the vegetables are soft.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and add the Rugani juice. Blend till smooth.
- Adjust seasoning to liking. To garnish top with coconut milk, sprouts Chilli Flakes and coriander.
- Serve immediately.